Who we are
EdTechReview (ETR) is a community of and for everyone involved in education technology to connect and collaborate both online and offline to discover, learn, utilize and share about the best ways technology can help improve learning, teaching, and leading in the 21st century.
EdTechReview aims to create an ongoing dialogue around how technology can transform learning, how 21st century knowledge and skills can be embedded in education; and guide the development of resources and services through meaningful partnerships to support the community.
EdTechReview spreads awareness on education technology and its role in 21st century education through best research and practices of using technology in education, and by facilitating events, training, professional development, and consultation for its adoption and implementation.
EdTechReview.in has also grown into India’s premier media platform for educational stakeholders to find useful news, information and resources on educational technology having a niche readership from over 220 countries and territories across the globe. ETR’s audience includes students, parents, teachers, educators, administrators and decision makers, education entrepreneurs and startups, education investors, education and business leaders, policy makers, govt. officials, researchers and scholars, education trainers and consultants.
Our mission is to create an ongoing dialogue around how technology can transform learning, how 21st century knowledge and skills can be embedded in education; and guide the development of resources and services through meaningful partnerships to support the community.
Our vision is for everyone supporting learning through technology to connect and collaborate to discover, learn, utilize and share about the best ways technology can improve learning, teaching, and leading in the 21st century.
Who’s behind ETR
EdTechReview is an initiative by Eduvative Technologies LLP (www.eduvative.in).
All the articles, news, reports, and other published content are produced by the EdTechReview editorial team backed by our research team. We have a growing network of contributors from across the globe who may share their practices and reviews with the community.
Apart from our team in office, we are being supported by various contributors like YOU, who believe in learning, sharing and strengthening the EdTechReview as a community and helped us build our “Network”.
What we do
EdTechReview supports its community members by providing professional development, training and support in edtech adoption and implementation for their 21st century education initiatives. We help people understand the need and role of technology in education, and guide them in its adoption, implementation, integration to improve learning.
We enhance the relation between technology and education through the following:
• Curating and reviewing various products, apps and tools which support learning, teaching, leading and other educational tasks.
• By not only providing information and reports on best technology products and tools for education, but also providing training on how to use them effectively.
• By helping you understand how technology is transforming education in schools, colleges and universities across the globe by our cutting edge research. Reviewing and bringing to you the edtech practices across various universities and college, so that you as adopters can successfully learn and implement those practices for yourself and your campuses as well.
• By providing professional development, guidance and support for edtech adoption and implementation for your various educational needs in the 21st century.
• By organizing various events, training workshops, professional development programs, seminars, webinars and conferences related to education technology and sharing them with our community. Ranging from training workshops on how to use a particular product to seminars on best teaching and pedagogical practices in classroom, to events or conferences dedicated to make the people aware about latest education technology trends and predictions, to keep up with the pace of technology.